Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I Should Really Be Working Right Now

But instead, I am lurking in the blogosphere. Lurk, lurk.

I was just thinking to myself that I needed some more cards - our "shit, it's so-and-so's B-day today" card stash is quite low these days. Plus, I'm starting to think about invitations and save-the-date cards, etc. So of course I pulled up the Cardjackers site, and lo behold, they linked to a post of mine from last August! Of course, it's not like improved flow to the site or anything, but I thought it was pretty nifty.

My friend Kendra alerted me to a website, www.notmartha.org, which she describes thusly - "Not Martha is a fantastic diy blog by someone in Seattle who, like many of us, has freudain love/hate, envy/ridicule, imitate/abbreviate daughter-troubles with Mama-Martha."

Scroll down a bit and you will see this photo -



Click on the field of sheep link, and check out the GIANT ASS NEEDLES that were used to make this rug. I can't even imagine how long it must have taken, but it looks fantastic.

2 comments:

somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Found your funny site while researching info for the Boston Knit-Out and Crochet committee. Awesome that you work for Mary!
=:8
http://www.somebunnyslove.com

Dan said...

Were you spammed to death or what?