Sunday, February 26, 2006

Knitting Olympics Update: Day ??? it's OVER

Who cares what day it is, I am DONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only did I finish the "Oh my god, HOW many ends are there to weave in??" baby blanket, I completely BLOCKED and finished detailing Anouk. At 3:04 am - I even took a picture to prove it, which I will post later tonight after I take a nap. I am too tired to make the pictures not look like I took them while I was drunk.

Note to self - do NOT drink 2 rum and rootbeers (try it) while trying to sew on buttons and pockets. Also, do not decide to stay up until 3:45 in the morning when you have to be at a baby shower at noon the next day and you have yet to buy wrapping paper. And don't show up in jeans to a shower where everyone else is apparently aware that there is a posted DRESS CODE at the venue for said baby shower.

At least mom to be liked the blanket - A picture of that later on, too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rum and rootbeer is EVIL. I believe that is why I had the urge to hurt you, and why I threw up in the little auntie's room, or whatever it was called. I shuddered just reading that phrase.

Anonymous said...

The knitting olympics project came out freakin' awesome. I can't really try it on baby now (although I really really want to), since it will get all wet and boogery (I know not really a word, but words are fun to make up. Then again, when doesn't Ang's knitting projects, or any projects for that matter, come out awesome.

Angela said...

Tori, I complete forgot that rootbeer was the mixer that evening, though I believe that the fact that we basically split a handle of Jack had more to do with your aggression and vomiting than anything else.

Angela said...

Oh, Heidi, thank you!

Anonymous said...

I believe that it was the Captain, and not Jack, that we were sharing that night.
Shudder shudder shudder. That was far and away the worst hangover I ever had. Come to think of it, my bad hangovers are always with YOU.

Angela said...

Oh! Of course! Not Jack, but the Captain! How could I forget - it counted at 95% of your carry-on luggage that trip!

Your bad hangovers may always be with me, but I recall tht the majority of times I made myself ill, I was with you.

Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zhsfbuji.com/fopp/txnl.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://euiarsis.com/qlxe/ezzw.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zhsfbuji.com/fopp/txnl.html | http://ijmnkqnj.com/mfiu/noci.html