Sunday, February 12, 2006

Knitting Olympics, Day 3 Update

 


This is how much I have gotten done so far. I was not able to pick up my needles at all on Friday, and Saturday there was still decent amount of running to meet people at the airport and talking on the phone with various parents. Also, it was a slow start because I HATE seed stitch. I have to admit, it does look lovely though. And I can see the shaping already, and I'm happy with how it is coming along. Only another 9 1/2 inches and I can do the straps! Wheee!

Thankfully, Beth is feeling better, though the doctors still don't know what is wrong. We're on our way to Allen's mum's (in a blizzard!!!!) but I just wanted to through a picture up, so I would feel a little better about my progress.

Ta! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello KAL buddy. Guess this means I ought to at least cast on, eh? Yeah, I will try to get to that today.

GO ANOUK!